What Is An SEO Company?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is the process of gaining website traffic by improving your website’s rank in search engine results such as Google. An SEO agency is a third party or an expert that makes these optimizations for you, hence helping your business grow faster with more targeted traffic.
The objective is to improve a web resource’s search ranking so that it can attract visitors to relevant keywords. As a result, the website becomes more appealing to both users and search engines. The higher the quality of your organic optimization, the more likely you are to appear in Google’s top results for terms and phrases associated with your industry.
SEOLEVELUP is a skilled group of Google SEO specialists, SEO content writers, and SEO digital marketing experts that work together to help your company succeed by developing and executing an online marketing campaign that delivers the results you desire.
You can check out other digital marketing services that we offer or contact us for more information about how we can help you engage your targeted audience for increased sales, brand loyalty, and exposure! We make you visible online. It’s as simple as it sounds.
Why Should You Hire The Best SEO Company?
Google and other search engines are the reason why we’re all here! Most people go to Google, type in a few keywords, and BAM! they get hundreds of results. Now, how to increase SEO ranking? Have an expert look at your website! Here are the reasons why you should hire us:
1 – Better Search Ranking
Well, the answer is simple. Your website has to have content that people want to read. If it doesn’t, there’s no point in ranking high on Google, because people are not going to click through your website for anything! The experts will analyze what you already have and tell you how to improve it so that Google CAN rank it higher…
2 – Increased Website Traffic Quality
Well, that’s another simple answer. The way to increase it is by having a strategy on how you want to target your audience and making sure the keywords and phrases fit in with your website and business…
3 – Clear And Measurable Outcomes
We can tell you that! Get in touch with us, let’s chat and we’ll take care of the rest…
We’ll make sure you know what keywords to use for your business…we’ll even provide you the statistics on them so you can see how much traffic they bring. Click to call at (224) 600-4353 to go over your website and get a FREE SEO Audit!
Many small businesses and online marketers don’t realize that search engine optimization is important until it’s too late. This can be attributed to many reasons: not enough time, lack of knowledge, money, etc.
When you hire an SEO expert, all these problems go out the window as you will have someone who knows what they’re doing working for you 24/7. They’ll handle everything from link building to on-page optimizations so there’s no way your business won’t grow with them on your side.
What Questions Should You Ask When Hiring A Good SEO Company?
There are hundreds of questions you should be asking, however, we’re going to highlight some of the most important ones:
– What is your experience with local and eCommerce SEO?
– Do they have case studies that I can see?
– How will their teamwork with mine? Discuss this in detail.
– When will you start working on our website and what is your deadline for results?
These are just some of the many questions you should ask when hiring a good SEO company. With so many agencies out there, it can get quite confusing as to who to hire or which one has the “best” services. It’s best not to look at price as an indicator since you get what you pay for.
What Makes Up The Best SEO Company?
There are hundreds of agencies out there that specialize in various aspects of SEO, however, you want to look for an agency that offers a wide range of services.
Local SEO is important. It means understanding how Google searches for businesses by location and tailoring your website. If you want to, hire someone who knows how to market your business locally.
7 Essential Tips On Hiring The Best SEO Company
There are many ways to find an SEO company, but at the end of the day it all comes down to knowing how much risk you want to take on yourself or if you’d rather work with someone else who has your best interests at heart and will do what it takes to help your company reach its goals.
Since most people don’t know how SEO works, they will not do any of the things mentioned below, which is why it’s important to find someone who does if you want results. Google changes every day and an expert knows this better than anyone else.
- Do your research
- Don’t follow the price. Good services come at a price but you get what you pay for.
- Make sure that you can communicate easily with your potential SEO firm. Will they answer all my questions? Can I have an open line of communication with them?
- When was their last case study published? See if it’s recent and relevant to your business goals.
- Check references (you’d be surprised how many people don’t do this) and talk to other customers who used their service before. You may also check their reviews to see what their current clients are telling about them. Did they deliver results or not? If so, ask for proof like reports or screenshots!
- Look at their website design; does it look good? How is it well optimized for SEO? Make sure they know what they’re doing.
- Look at the other websites under their management and see how well-optimized these websites are. Google rankings will help you decipher between an expert agency and one that’s not so good at what they do yet tries to steal your money by making false promises!
The best SEO services come from agencies that use data to drive decisions, not opinions. Always remember, NUMBERS DON’T LIE! This means the person managing your campaign should be able to tell you what worked in the past, why it worked and how much revenue is generated. This formula is what makes good SEO companies great!
5 Reasons Why You Should Hire Us
Here are five reasons why we can help your business succeed:
- We’ll complete free website analysis and see how we can improve your current SEO strategy.
- We’ll do backlink building and provide daily reports.
- We don’t use PBN(Private Blog Network) links like most agencies out there (good PR links are all you need). It’s very hard to get solid PR links these days, which is why most SEO companies resort to black hat techniques for easy temporary results. This will in turn hurt both our reputation in the industry and yours in the long run!
- Our UX specialist works on inbound links too, allowing us to work with affiliate sites easily when guest posting. If they’re not friendly to our outreach efforts, we’ll use other strategies to build those relationships.
- We have a full team of marketing specialists that can help you with your marketing needs as well! Whether these are Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, or Pay Per Click services, we can point you in the right direction and get your company the traffic it deserves.
Click to call us at (224) 600-4353 to go over your website and get a FREE SEO Audit! We will make sure your website is prepared for spoon-feeding Google exactly what they need for you to rank higher!
What Do I Do If I Have An Existing Website?
If you already have a website and it seems not working for you or your company at all, Then here are the three (3) must-ask questions on how to improve SEO:
- Does your website get more organic traffic than paid search (Adwords)? If not then you need to focus on improving SEO.
- Are all of your pages doing well? Pages that aren’t ranking well are costing you money, even if they’re optimized for the keywords you’re targeting.
- Is your website mobile-friendly? Google is penalizing non-mobile-friendly websites in their results now which means even less traffic if this is an issue with your site!
Hiring the best SEO company is an important decision. There are many factors to consider and questions you should ask yourself before hiring one of the best in the business. We know that choosing who will optimize your website can be difficult, but we believe our team has what it takes to get you results! With 7 essential tips on how to choose a great SEO company and 5 reasons why we stand out from all other options available, contact us today for a free audit or call (224) 600-4353 if you need help with any part of this process.
Our Other Services Includes:
- (SEO) Search Engine Optimization
- (SMM) Social Media Marketing
- (SEM) Search Engine Marketing
- Website Design & Development
- SEO Consulting Services
- Website Dedicated Hosting
- SEO Content Marketing